iPLANcorp was retained by the Corporation of the Town of Newmarket to support the processing of planning applications for Glenway Estates Newmarket (Marianneville Developments Limited).
Applications have been submitted for lands located in northwest Newmarket, south of Davis Drive West between Yonge Street and Bathurst Street. We received applications for an Official Plan Amendment, a Zoning Bylaw Amendment and a Draft Plan of Subdivision to permit a proposed residential community. The applicant is proposing to amend an existing land use currently designated in the Town of Newmarket Official Plan, 2006 as Parks and Open Space to the following land use designations – Stable Residential, Emerging Residential, Urban Centre, and Commercial. The applicant is proposing to amend the Town’s Zoning By-law, 2010-40 in the following ways:
- A zone change from Open Space Two to Residential One (R1-D);
- A zone change from Open Space Two to Residential One (R1-CP);
- A zone change from Open Space Two to Residential Four (R4-CP);
- A zone change from Open Space Two with a site specific exceptions (OS-2-32) to Residential Five (R5-__)with a site specific exception requested for a high density residential block; and
- A zone change from Open Space Two to Retail Commercial 2 (CR-2-__) with a site specific exception to allow a motor vehicle service station as an additional use.
Documents submitted with the applications can be viewed and downloaded below.
- Draft Plan – March 2012
- Archaelogical Stage 1 Report
- Phase 1 ESA
- Phase 2 ESA
- Functional Servicing Report – March 2012 - (Appendices are availabe for review at the Town Office)
- Traffic Impact Study – Final – March 23, 2012
- Noise Study
- Lighting Impact Study
- Planning Justification Report – April 16, 2012
- Shadow Impacts Report – March 2012
- Soil Engineers – Final Geotech Report – March 2012
- Final Parks and Recreation Assessment – March 2012
- Tree Inventory – September 17, 2011