Attending the Public Information Center Feb 24th a few thoughts come to mind…
- We want similar brick and stone housing that matches brick colours used in neighbouring houses
- We want mature trees preserved as they provide drainage, shade and transform CO2 into oxygen. Saplings take up to 20 years to offer such benefits.
- We need to ensure residents fight not to have ugly concrete noise barriers along Eagle. Prefer natural berm or hedge or if necessary wood.
- Residents need park space for recreation. Let’s push for a maintained trail system.
- Bike trails help slow traffic as well as provide a safer lane for bicycles. Let’s push for visible bike trails.
The Town wants your input! You can send these thoughts and some of your own to Linda Traviss at the Town at email@example.com no later than March 6, 2015
Here are some pictures: